Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My 'Baby'

My 'baby' is 13 1/2 months. I am pretty sure all documenting of months 9-might never happen. I do know a few things about this sweet one. She is the happiest baby. I mean downright happy unless she close to bleeding. She does get a bit whiney when hungry (so do I) and she will fuss if you take a toy away that she likes. The smiles, the laughter, the super-speedy crawling just bring us so much joy. She barely has 4 teeth but loves crunchy things. Favorites:BBQ chips, pretzels, french fries. Super sleeper and starting to give up the morning nap:(. Using a few words like Daddy, Mama, Doggie, Papa, Zac, Bye-bye, ba-ba (bottle). She is an INDEPENDENT player. It amazes me and the contrast between her and her sister is stark. It is beautiful like a black and white photo. The energy they both possess is so different and wonderful. Phoebe means, bright and shining. That is what she is. Bright, shining and super chill!



No comments: